Monday, September 2, 2013

Getting Lost Italian style!

So after my last post raving about all the wonderful food here (had pizza for the first time too, also amazing) I thought I tell you about my attempt to run it off a few days ago! I set out for a run around 12pm here and my quick run over the Ponte Vecchio took me around two and half hours, but even getting lost in Florence is beautiful. Another note on the Italian culture wearing bright colored running shoes is definitely not cool, like at all. The amount of comments and horrified looks I got from my neon pink Nikes both in English and Italian was an adventure in itself. We ate out first dinner out as an apartment this week too! Here we are at Da Pinocchio (http://www.dapinocchio.com/) enjoying some Italian cuisine and a nice bottle of Prosecco of course!


Another adventure? We found a couple really awesome Irish bars and I even found my letters!


A few of my roommates and I at Lion's Fountain in Florence!


Its kind of hard to see but you'll see some Alpha Xi love right next to the Harp picture!

1 comment:

  1. You will never learn Italian hanging out in an Irish pub !

    ReplyDelete