Thursday, September 26, 2013

This One's for Carrie!

So most of you know about my Carrie Bradshaw and Sex and the City obsession so this week I got to do something very Carrie. My very first museum in Florence was the Salvatore Ferragamo museum!


 If you don't know Salvatore Ferragamo he's definitely worth some research, but here's a brief recap. He's an incredibly famous shoemaker and made tons of shoes for Hollywood's greatest. He made shoes for anyone who was anyone including Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and many more!


The red one's of top are none other than Marilyn Monroe's!


Short and sweet, but a little something for everyone's inner Carrie Bradshaw. And for anyone who loved Drew Barrymore in Ever After, you can thank the Ferragamo brand for those lovely Cinderella Slippers!


And yes I did wear my rainbow flip flops to the museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment