Friday, August 23, 2013

4 months, 2 seasons, 1 suitcase?

So here’s where I’ll start, my name is Liz and I’m a junior dietetics major living my dream of taking off and living in Europe. My adventure starts Sunday with my flight to the city of Florence. Before I embark on the journey of a lifetime, I have a few things left to do in Jersey. Today’s venture is packing, four months of clothes in a suitcase, a carry on, and a purse the size of a carry on that will definitely not be allowed on the plane. The struggle is real. But aside from all the technical stuff this is my blog inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert’s Eat, Pray, Love. If you haven’t read the book or seen the movie, you’re missing out. This will follow my adventures in Italy filled with eating Italian food, praying I don’t get robbed blind by gypsies, and of course myself. This blog will not be filled with grammatical correctness, or storytelling worthy of publishing, but it will be filled with my story which hopefully is one worth sharing and keeps you reading.

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."

Confucius



1 comment:

  1. We're thinking of you always and can't wait to hear all about your adventures, sweet Lizzy :)

    ReplyDelete